Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

October 23, 2009

when there was me and you.



* kenape dan mengape?


ohh, hello and hye to ppl. today f5's parents went to school and took their child trial result. its not so oke condition. my mouth mcm da kne stapler jek. very the boring kot. pluss takot gyle. i wish my mother will take my result and yes my mum did! no ayah around. hahahah. hooyehh. heee. confession ; i takot gyle ngn my ayah. so, evrytime when i got bad result i always wish that my mum gonna take it. or both because i think at least my mum ade na tenang kan my dad. fe this 4years school-ing at highschool, my dad used to take my result because in past 4 years, my result not this bad kan. xcpt fe lat year je lah. which trully deeply bad. ta tunjuk pn kat ayah. diam diam. tp last nye tasampai hati tipu, then pegi bagitau lah, yes kne mara. but okey lah. tade la tajam sangat sangat ayat dye at that tyme. hee. so tadi my mum cakap cakap ngn Puan Rosnee agak lame, not lyk befo lah. well, ayat biase. "Siti Zulaiha ni cegu, PEMALAS. mse banyak dkt depan tv, bace due tige minit je." kata ibu saya. "makcik amek card astro tu buat beberape hari ini sebelum SPM nie." kate Puan Rosnee kesayangan saye. so now, ibu saya akan mengambil card astro. waaa. pilu gyle, cne sehati berdansa? kau dan aku? hahahaha. nseb bek tv je. if my mum want to cut down this strmyx, broadband. ta hidup saya. naseb baek lah. Alhamdulillah.tp antare ayat yang luna senyum lebar je dengar dari mulut cegu.  "Zulaiha ini baek, dlm kelas suke bertanye, mase Fizik lagi lagi. mungkin dye minat kan. rajin sikit Zulaiha, ekot jejak abang kakak." luna tatao but that words buat luna senyum, padahal befo tu, bergenang je airmate sbb kne berdas das dr mak kan. hmm. balek tapaya cakap la, my dad ofcz la mara, but tade la sangat. Alhamdulillah. bersyukur gyle gyle. balek balek buat soalan add math, sebab takot radio mak ngn ayah on. tottt. td tusyen addmath jugak, and now, my head seems lyk STUCK. migraine comin again and again, maybe i dun get enough sleep fe this whole week kot. insomnia come again. hmm. 

Mr. A ; i love your eyes. yes i do love your eyes. hmm. td talame pn nampak awak. awak tade la menganggu kehidupan luna because im not obses which cant stop thinking of you. stiil not over the limit lah. i crush biase biase je kat awak.



today notes ; Luna, there is 27days left. please be rajen k. ttbe teringat kat mr. A. hahaha. 


evrthngseemstobesofinebtweenus,
lunasayang @ mrs. A

1 comment:

Fatin Syazwani said...

hahahahaha. Baru jumpa Cikgu Rosnee semalam. Lucky my mom couldnt make it to the parents meeting.