Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

October 3, 2009

Just So You Know.


I shouldn't love you but I want to
I just can't turn away
I shouldn't see you but I can't move
I can't look away.

ohhkey, im so obsess to him now, i know a lot of things about him. i love to see every single thing he do. everything he do, will makes me smile and smile fe the whole day. its so enjoy when u love someone who does'nt know about it at all. waa. pemuja rahsia. bcause when u tried to usha him, if he doest'nt know then he nt gonna perasan la. so lg senang na usha. hahahaha. si mr. A, adalah orang yang saya tengah obses. mr. A, i never talk to him, opps. once la, but just a few words. and its the first or last time kot. i tawu sape i, so i never brani na wat first move. lgpn im not so terbuka about it. hahhaa. if today is my last day la kan. antara bende yang i want to do so much is, propose him. hahahha. bangang bin bongek. kne reject pn tape, bcause at least i hve the keberanian to say it to him even it is too late at that time. i like the way mr. A is. mr. A kindda alim but okey, he is quite and he have the sweetest smile. thats why i lyk him. winky winky. (:

Mr. A, luna suke kauu!
hahahaha.


today notes ; Trial suck and hujung minggu yang menyesakkan dada.

mr. A will you be my boyfie,
lunasayang bangang.
:D

No comments: