Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

October 14, 2009

Cant Turn Back.

* officially off-ing my ms and fb.

hye hello hey evryone. ms and fb, bye bye. just update blog je kot. and ofcz bukan pasal Mr. A je. eventhough i felt lyk i wanna talk about him evryday, evrysec in my life. *merepek. okay. hmm, wat else i cnt wrte here? dun have an idea. my lyf is not so okeyh now, but its always be to me nice. i want to watch PAPADOM. but dun have temann. ;/

today notes : i need money to get that book. i love that look so muchh. :(

icanttellyouthetruth,
lunasayang.

No comments: