Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

October 31, 2008

Teeth-ly Smile. :B

i just receive cmmnt from seyha.

"hey girlfriend.. just read ur blog.. u noe wat.. banyak btul stress n tense.. hv u ever ask urself? when is the last tym u smile, laugh n felt happy with the whole of ur heart.. ur beautiful face look awful when u're stressed out u noe? smile now.. let everything go away.. just noe this.. whenever u think u're alone.. there always someone.. at least remember Allah.. we cant see Him.. but He's there.. talk to Him.. mnarilah dan terus tertawa.. walau dunia xseindah syurga.. bsyukurlah pd yg kuasa.. cinta kita di dunia.. smile now.. sorry if i ever make u cry.."

meh i jwb smue uh..

the last tym i smile, laugh and felt happy wif all my heart is, when i got a phone from miera 38 minute pass. Dun worry i've my guardian angel who will make me smile, laugh n happy. I slu jek smile n laugh wif my heart. ntahh. bak kte nidji,

menarilah dan terus tertawa,
walau dunia tak seindah syurga,
bersyukurlah pada yang kuasa,
cinta kita di dunia.

so, i learn from this song. i dun eva care bout ppl. i just care bout myself, n now. i stand as LUNA again.n i neve regret to have such as that lyf befo. becoz i learn from mistake n i wish i m not live in such of that situation again. dun worry hani, seyha n all. im just fine. i da biase ALONE, so i mcm da fine je ngn situation nieh. (: memang pena 1 day luna rse cum realli tired to be alone, but credit fo hani cuz there when i need sum1. evntgh we neve meet. but she try to undrstnd me. afta i talked wif her, i realized how shld i be sad n alone. at least when no 1 there wif me, there is sum1 who still care. (; mybe seyha, fara, u dunno me yet. but i takesa bcuz i no need to undrstnd. enough if u be my good friend. luna da ckup feel gud. n u all tapaya la mcm nk phm sgt luna.bcuz u'll never understnd me.

so, d conclusion is, im ordinary gurl who r no need to be understnd. enough if u tak break my heart.. tu je da ckup. please.. dun hurt me. to seyha n fara; thank coz being my good friend. (: and to hani ; thanks cuz when i need sum1. u noe wat, now yg luna leh share n undrstnd me here is mieya. but she is in the hostel. so i cannt cntct wif her. but at least i found hani, (; n again please dun undrstd me afta u all read this blog, bcuz t i akn rse laen.. so let it go jee. n again i wish thankies to u all. (:

I LOVE U LA!
<3

with all my heart,
luna. <3

No comments: