Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

November 1, 2008

Just For U My Great Best Friend.

miera,
yestrday u call me n u said u're very very very fine. but just now, ur lil bro amir call me. n u're in icu. ohh my goodness. i know u're sick when u call me. but u just say u're fine and dun worry bout u. how can im not worry bout u dear, u are my evrything! how should i be lyk nothing happen? when i had a flu pn u da riso sgt. nieh apatah lg u yg tak sedarkan diri?

miera,
i wish i can hold ur hand now, and say that how i really love u. luna takowt nk byg kn future dear.. takowtt sgt.. only God know.. i wish im there beside u now, and i want to tell u to be strong. ntaa. i know u dun want me to see ur pale face evrytym when u sick, so u smile evntgh u in pain. i remember, when u're sick in 26Dec 2006. we sing a lot of song, and u cry.. and when i ask u y u're crying my lil lovely friend, u ckp u'll miss this moment. but i know u're in pain, but u dun want to show it to me. but y syg? u tanak sgt shre ur pain wif me. i want to shre ur pain so u're not feel the pain. );


miera,
please, blek sni.. i want to be at ur side. afte u oprte, u trus blek yeh. i need u here. n i want to be wif u syg. pleasee! kte da promise nk clbrte bday ssme kn? i miss u laa. Amir, please take care of ur sis fo me. cuz i cant go there. if there is no paper fo d whole week i will be there. evntgh mahall. but u want me to be there afte ur oprtion.. so i will here waiting news from u syg.


miera,
sorry again, nieh da 13times when u're sick im not there. huhh, miera.. be strong keh, afte d oprtion, u'll be fine kn? u blek sni patpat. i realli want to give my bigg hug to u now! last word from u ystrday is, alwys be strong and dun cry cry fo u. but i cant stop them, but fo u, i will try to be strong dear, but u must be d strongest one! oke.

miera, u love this colour kn?

today notes ; miera, i just want u fine.

with a lott of tears,
ur hopeless friend.

No comments: