Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

October 28, 2008

OMG

today en, luna mcm gyle stress.ntaa la.mybe bcuz school envrnmnt yg not relli gud now.hmm.mybe.td kt skula, luna mcm omg, i tasuke la prgai dye.heee.luna bukan bcuz of jelez or wteva.tp mcmm..heee.tataw laa.

psl my previous blog en,
dun care bout it.bia i keep it in my heart jee.dun ask me who.bcuz dorg phm2 sndiri je laa.n now, please let me have my lyf back..i miss my happy lyf..trying to accpt ppl the way they are.n i try to be fine.
wif a great new hope.(:

miera,
i miss u laa syg.ble u nk blek sni?i taleh g sne.jaohh.mahall lak uh.sorry.but u jnji nk clbrte bday kte sesame en.thx cuz u always there when i need u. (: i miss d old tyme.

mieya,
u pn sme la dear.thxx sgt2.dun sad k.i'll there beside u wheneva u need me k?ble kte nk hang out?!

trying to get d old lyf,
luluna. (;

No comments: