Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

October 30, 2008

pagi yg laparr.

today, luna pose. damn!bru kol 12 da lapa.tu ah da lme bykk sgt mkn.tgok da ta biase pose.duhh.sakett..mlm td en. i mimpi baekk punye la. ;D tawu mimpi pe?jimmy. Jimmy Shanley. takan takenal?aduyaii.pape je la. tp luna ta sngke luna leh mimpi beliau.kahkahkah.sumpa klaka ohh mimpi uh. :D

bia je la,

hmm.nk cte pe lg eyh.u noe i realli intrsted ngn book. i cant live without book.but i neve show to ppl la. for what en?(: hmm.i got 5 fav book now. i cant live without all of the books!top of fav book is ;

1. Life is an Open Secret, Think About It by Sis Zabrina A. Bakar.

2. Laskar Pelangi by Andrea Hirata.

3. Sang Pemimpi by Andrea Hirata.

4. Life is an Open Secret, You, Me and We by Sis Zabrina A. Bakar.

5. Edensor by Andrea Hirata.

As u can see en. I love all the Andrea Hirata work.He is very gud writer.fo me la. (; fo me, he write the story from his heart. n that make me feel good when i read the book. ((: all of Andrea Hirata work is true story. so i love the book la! Same goes to Sis Zabrina.i give credit to all her work. (: her work chnge me a lot.to b d good "hamba Allah". (;

mama, i nk g Indonesia!i want to watch Laskar Pelangi. Please, I begging u!

hahaha.
FYI,
my english are fucking damn bad.
so tapaya la gelak bile bce.
hahaha.
;D

with a teeth-ly smile,
luna. (:

No comments: