Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

October 25, 2008

gurls.

mne u smue ha?when i relli need ur spprt now.i ALONE to face thiss.kdg2 i tye myself y when i need u all, u re not here.sbb luna r not there when u need?i owez there fo u oke, xpct fo a sum situation where i cant run.tu je.but slgi bolehh.i will there beside u.aduyaii.rse sakett sgt nk face thiss. ;( i keep crying but no one noe n care.1 of my bestf couple n mcm dun care bout me anymre.huh.yg ade, when i cry they will let me cry alone.tapaya kate nk pujuk, bg nasihat.tye y i crying pn takk.bguss la punye kwnn.n de 1 formula lakk, konon nye klw org uh ngess bia kan je.t bru oke.tawu takk.for a sum ppl, they may feel better from that formula.but not me oke.please dun hurt me gurls, i love all of u.then, dont hurt me.coz luna da ckup sengsare da.no need to add more.i m very tired to cry cry and cry again. ;(( mcm born to cry je kot.huh.

gurls,
please dun make me sad.b beside me when i need u d most?can ur shoulder be my shoulder to cry on ?can u?
with a lot of tears,
luna

No comments: