Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

March 26, 2010

Valuable.


Hello people,

Eyh, can you believe it, there is a few people asking me why do im not blogging dah. They want moree from me. Tak bley bla. HAHA. Train - Catch if you can. bahaha. Baru 2 post kott, or 3? ta egt. I wrte because i love to. Im not hoping fe followers or comment. I just love it. And luna tulis when i have words to write. Every single things happen every valuable moral of the stories ke, i really want to share with all of you. So you'll realize the fact of being a human in this world just like me kan. But yeah, sometime i cant find words to express it. What can i do is bermonolog didalam hati. Just like now, ade je nak cakap, but i cant find words. Haha! Writing something like, hmm what shud i call it eh? Journal -.-? Motivation? Inspirational?  Ala, wtv it call la. Its not easy, and lagipun why you're waiting fe that ntah. Bukan best pn kann. Haha. Btw, thanks fe reading. Ohh eh, sekarang i have a words to write. Tungguuu. HAHA. Ntah berhabis ke tak ayatnya nanti. :P


Okay, I love you guys. See you next time. Nice to meet you! <3
Kenapa grey? Sebab saya tengah cacat. :PP

withlove, 
lunasayang.

No comments: