Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

March 4, 2010

I Cant Believe Its YOU!


Assalamualaikum, Aloha. (:

I think im falling in love again. Serious kot. =.= Dengan Bella Luna by Jason Mraz. Ngee. OMG, I love his voice damn muchh. Sweet kan? Lyrics. Wuuu. *bukan sebab Luna tuu wokeyy.The lyrics, mendalam kan? hmm. Lame da dga lgu nieh, but suddenly, i miss this song. hehe.  Puitis  and vavavom is the right word to describe this lyric kot? uu, maybee. (:

You make the most of boundary
You're the ghost of royalty imposing love
You are the queen and king combining everything
Intertwining like a ring around the finger of a girl
I'm just a singer, you're the world
All I can bring ya
Is the language of a lover
Bella luna, my beautiful, beautiful moon
How you swoon me like no other.

Stop jenjiwang. Back to the reality. Hye people, hello. How are you? Im doing so 'GREAT' now. Hee. My life now? Messy kott. I need a lil time to be alone because of so many things now. But yeah, as usual I wont tell anyone until all of the messy thing done. Luna memang that species la. Ngeh, I dont want to burden my bestf. haha. Eyh, result next week eh? Cucuak kot. Luna mybe da ushe sehabis yang boleh, sedaya yang boleh. But, rezeki ditangan Allah. Mungkin banyak mungkin sikit, Insya-Allah Luna cuba terima seadanya. Kalau sikit, mungkin rezeki tak berpihak kat Luna, kalau banyak, Alhamdulillah rezeki berpihak kat Luna. Luna tadapat na jangka or terlalu berharap sebab Luna sedar macam mana keadaan Luna masa SPM dulu. ;( Tapi apa apa pun, doakan Luna yang baik baik je. Doakan Luna sentiasa tak berbangga diri jika berada diatas, doakan luna tak jatuh terjunam jika berada dibawah. Semoga yang baik baik saja walau apa pn keadaan. Insya-Allah. (:

Today Notes ; Ttbe rajen na update blog.;)

iloveyoumore,
lunasayang.

No comments: