Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

March 14, 2010

Keep Holding On.


Hello, Hye.
Here I come again.

Acct, my heart is not okey yet. But Luna tatao na cakap ngn sape. Result? Not so okey. But I do bersyukur sangatsangat fe what I get because ingatkan I just get 2A je and sangatsangat bersyukur because Add Math dapat A- at last. Eventhough it is not A or A+, but I've tried my best and Luna never see A in my Add Math result kan. So, Alhamdulillah. Thanks a lot to Cikgu Mazyon. And same goes to Chemistry, I struggle on paper 3, I cried because I cant do it, but maybe because of my paper 2 kot, Alhamdulillah.

Yeah, my heart is broken into a pieces. Seriously, its hurt lyk hell. :( I cried almost everyday and its seems not going to stop. I hurt someone's heart or mybe everybody's heart and I really feel guilty fe what have I done. My heart hurt too. Im so sorry. I hurt the most important person in my life. My parents. ;( Again, mak ayah Im so sorry fe what i've done. Percayalah, if it is hurt to you then, Luna lagi la rse sakit tu. Sorry my result is so damn sucks. I cant apply fe scholarship. I cant go to pharmacy and dentistry like mom and dad always want me to be. I hurt you again and again. I dont give my best. Why cant I try better than this. ;( So nahh, Im trully deeply sorry. 

Luna da tetapkan hati, I'll go to engineering kalau dapat. Yeah, for sure I didnt qualified to medic or dentistry. HAHA. Mybe I'll go to matriculation, but my brother and my sisters said Im not going to get Sains Hayat kot. I might get Sains Fizikal. So mybe I have to say Byebye to Biology la kan. (: No i dont have regret fe letting it go, because maybe its the best for both of us. BAHAHA! So hello to Physics and Chemistry. InsyaAllah kalau dapat memane. Berserah je la. Pegi je memane. InsyaAllah rezeki kan ada kat mane mane. Kat mane mane nanti dah tanak hurt my parents again. I'll try my best to get what they want. Sains Akuari, I'll keep you in my heart. We dont know what will happen kan, maybe takdir dengan Sains Akuari ke kan? (: So kaa, now, Luna berserah pada rezeki mane dapat.

Today notes ; I love the way you walk. I love your smile. I love the way you treat people. I love everything you have. 

Sorry mak and ayah,
iloveyoumorethananything.imsorry.
ineedtoseeyourfaceeveryday,
lunasayang.

No comments: