Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

January 26, 2010

when stupid become stupider. = ="



hey, its me, Luna. (:


hmm, cik NFK, i dont have words. 

i think my communication skill getting worse and worse since i just sit doing nothing at home. seriously i feel so stupid now. like i never know anything. yesterday i ask my babang, what is K in periodic table. bodoh tak bodoh? K tu kan potassium. grr. i need to refresh my brain before it getting worse. well, its so damn worse now.then tadi try to help someone with her addmath stuff. Thank God, i still remember to do that. progression jee kot. if she ask me trigo, im gonna die because i dont think i will get the answer. yea, in this mean time. to be honest, i miss school life. everyday with a lott of hw. *im not someone who alwys fnshed hw. ntah, i dunno what am i missing at school. mybe it just a regret for being just a stupid and lazy student duludulu. stop it luna, u sound so bodoh. = ="


and now, i cant stop thinking of my upcoming result. goshh, im so damn scare! takutt gyle na mati. yea, i know its sound HA HA HA HA fe those yang pandai. fe those yang 'kurang' pandai like me, its like hari pembalasan. duhh, i wish i can turn back time. hmm, its not because of the memories with my deary bestf, but i want to study again. -,- sudah terhantuk baru terngadah. now i know my mom and my dad want me to get the best so i can go anywhere, layak je mohon semua. hmm,actually i have a lil problem now, i dont know my hala tuju right after this. macam orang hidup tade pengangan. terumbang ambing. macam tu la dalam hati luna sekarang. terumbang ambing buut not because tade pegangan but tade citecite. some of my friend have started their further study now, sedangkan luna still on the same place without any changes. im so so so so jelous with them. honestly, im so envy to them. *sigh.


please, get me out of this feeling. i cant stop thinking of my future, seriously i dun think my upcoming result is not good as others especially my babang. huhh. some one please get me a counselor. i neva thinking about goin to see a counselor. memang tak pernah because im not interested, i hate PMD that we all have to attend every year. there is not a lot of diff since im form 1 till i finished my form 5. sorry cegu, i dun mean to hurt ur feeling. mybe its because of me yang memang ta minat untuk di touchingtouching kan hati. ur program is good.its true. but its the same thing every year. *enough, i dun want to hurt anyone. so now im so terhegeh hegeh searching fe counselor. anyone want to be counselor to me? = =" yea, now the only person who i can talk about this is my babang. he always told me that i can do it, there nothing to worry about my result. HA HA HA. *sigh. 


what is the best job fe me?

anyone can get the answer fe me.
hadiah misteri menanti anda. *stupid.


today notes ; rainbow rainbow. :D


itsallaboutme,
lunasayang.

No comments: