Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

January 3, 2010

merry-go-round.


i miss you. yeah. you. 
jum pegi maen merry go round.


 

the only thing that can make me smile when there is something stuck in my head.
this thing take me away from the stupidous problemo. 
its spinning and spinning take me away from this world. 
laju. angin. buat luna lupe semua. buat luna dalam dunia luna sendirian.
menangis macam tade lagi hari esok untuk ditangiskan. pathetic betul.
ade orang yang tolak supaye ianya spinning.
kemudian pabila sudah laju, beliau duduk menghadap luna sambil berputar.
he sat there and see me cried. he doesnt say anything. 
when its start to be slow again, he stand and make it spinning again. 
he keep on repeating the same thing. make it spinning and then sat in front of me.
until there is no tears. 
beliau memperlahankannya sambil berbicara dengan lembut. 
i didnt say what am i crying for. but he always know how to comfort me.
the merry go round still spinning in the slow motion. 
and its gonna stop at the time when i stand up and menjerit sekuat hati.
then everything going back to normal. as usual.
merry go round tu menjadi mangsa kami lagi. kali ini dengan penuh gelak ketawa.
dan seribu senyuman penuh erti. (:



today notes ; i miss you a lot lot lot. i wish you here now. because merry go round that i ride not gonna stop when there is no you. it keep on spinning. please be here beside me. i need you.


*my english going to be worst worst and worst.

spinningagainagainandagain,
lunasayang.







No comments: