Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

June 4, 2009

marah dan dimarahi?

hmm, today my mum and my dad starts to bubling again and again and again wif the same topic. "adek tak study". okeh, now, i've to say, im so sorry mum and dad, idk y i be lyk this. i felt so damn lazy now, damn lazy. hee. Siti Zulaiha bt Uyub, saya benci anda apabila anda sangat malas, i hate myself. grr. i keep on thinking hows my upcoming results and hows my SPM results. to be honest, i dun think i can ahieve more than 6A's. but i must get more than that. at least 9A's. hee. malass. can u go away? i hate it lahh. u keep on coming plak. tasuke tawuuu. luna nieh ske ngadap tv and ignore her study table. tatao keh how hard ayah find money fe me. to pay fe my tusyen and my stuff, luna nieh tawu nak senang jee. balas la sayang kan? dun make them sad. from today, i promised to be GOOD GIRL. insya- Allah. i want to be the best. i want to stop fe watching tv and do alot of revision more. i know its quite hard. but i'll try. i will seldom online. because, takot kne grounded. and and and, pray fe my SPM eyh. doa luna jadi rajen yeh? luna na g further study kt Bandung right? so i have to work hard fe it! u can do it. ahaha. and again, mum and dad, im so sorry if my upcoming results will be so terok. i'll make it better next time. JANJI okeyh. insya-Allah luna tunaikan.

today notes ; ohh, malas anda tersingkir kerana sikap rajen mula sedikit sebanyak timbul.

janjiyehsayang?
lunasayang.

No comments: