Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

May 31, 2009

i hate to cry.

but i do cry. i cried so much today. i cant stop my tears, it keep on running to my face. awak, u know what, sometimes, ur act makes me cry so much. u so baek to me. u do everything that i want. u are all that i want. all. if u know, u're the one yang i found ALMOST PERFECT. but sorry dear. i cant give u the old me. i mean my heart. i cant give it back. hmm. things should not be like this kan? hmm. i cried and cried because when i see u smile, its hurt-ing me. im hurted. aiyoo. hmm.

No comments: