Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

June 7, 2009

making me sad.

*menangis tersedu sedan.

hello, do u ever think i haf heart or not? hello, im GIRL, and fyi, gurls are SENSITIVE. dont u know it? blah gyle. why do u keep on hurt me ha? who r u actlly?friends or my enemy? gahh. i want to be ur friend but u bcme a backstabber. wat DOSE je. hee. penat and very tired okey. hmm. big questions at my stonny head now, why do u keep on hurt me eventhough u know it hurt me so much. kawan, we're done lah kot. after this, i wont find u whenever i haf a problem, bored and watsoever. thanks fe all u gve to me. luna kenang tu sampy bile2, i promised. hmm.

today notes ; luna tetap sayang u, walaw byk u wat luna saket. i hope u brubah cpt2.

please,stophurtme.
lunasayang.

No comments: