Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

June 27, 2009

the bad part of my life.


Keputusan Peperiksaan Pertengahan Tahun 2009

Siti Zulaiha Uyub
5 Aman
2009

Bahasa Melayu : 67
Bahasa Inggeris : 68
Mathematics : 68
Sejarah : 63
Agama Islam : 81
Biology : 56
Physics : 48
Chemistry : 45
English for Science and Technology : 58

Overall results ; 1A, 5B, 2C, 2D.

okai, this is my mid term result. terok kan? adoyyy. how can i improve? grrr. my parents start to bubling evryday, evry sec. hmm. now smue taley, i cant do this i cant do that, i cant go there and i cant go here. but i know, this is bcz they wanna see me at the university, get the scholarship. i'll get it lah ayah, mak. insya-Allah.

today notes ; i wanna be dentist, and i want to get scholarship from MARA, JPA or Sime Darby.


blinkblinkeyes,
lunasayang.


No comments: