Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

April 25, 2009

rocket.

ohh. my sista said i getting BULAT². too badd kan? hahha. yeah i noe. im getting more and more bulat each day. haha. currently kan, luna so so so peramah to all people. sumtyme mcm ta bertempat. yeah i noe. CRAZY. ahaha. but who care? i love to be that sumtyme. ohh. i hope i'll be more pandai lahh. i want to be pandai please? cn u gve it to me now? how much? someone please offer me thatt. i wanttt. i really want it. but i noe, there is no one can gve me that offer kn? hmm. i must me more rajenn kn? i MUST! mid term is just around the corner. so i have to work very very very HARD!.


ohh. td i went to alamanda. and my aim is to shopping. but unfortunately lahh kan.. we're stuck at nose and viss. my sis stuck there and she ask me to shopping alone. ohh ALONE? gahhh. its nt fun lah. and plus, i dun hve money. she not so giving money to me if she nt there. huh.too badd kn? then i da mcm org gyle at viss. so i went to mph and thanks GOD. she gave me some money lah kan. i bought 2 mgznes je. there is no intrstng new book. huh. boredd. so i mcm jln2 without tujuan lah kn. sangat lah bosan. and and i went to viss again and begging my sis to get home. i mcm da tatahan lg. ohh, i want to shoppingg. grr. then she promse to took me shopping. and and when i get home. and ngade2 mintak mama gve me some sponsor and and i get it! wee! well, im so happy. but.. i cant make it tmrrw, cz im too-busy, wif school stuff. grr. malang.

p/s ; ohh, saya rindu anda lah.

can we be more than that?
lunasayang.

No comments: