Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

April 20, 2009

hyperbola.

ohh, im not hyperbola person, and i don't know how to tell him. hahha. im crush-ingg at him now. ohh, real kah ini? reality kott. hmm, i just want him to stay. just stay beside me. i dont want to be his very special person, i just want to be one of his special person. if i cant be there, then, keep me in his heart, just a small space fe me. hee. currently u're crush-ingg mood wif someone else and i dont mind because im just want to be by ur side. hee. well, im not a gurl who r cute, pretty, and so on. i just ordinary fat gurl. haha, so i know where should i be. and im not 'lembut' lyk other gurl. and and i dont want to be lyk them. im not pandai lyk others. my englsh are trully bad. kite mmg ta sekufu, i dun have ur future gf's criteria, so forget about it. it justt a lovely crushh tyme and i enjoy it! (:


crush-ingg-tyme,
lunasayang.

No comments: