Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

April 17, 2009

i need you..

hmm, my lyf getting oke now, mybe de hikmah nye ble tercetusnye "perang dingin" btween luna and them. and afte that "perang", i mcm da close wif my clssmte, i mean evryone. ohh, nw i undrstnd.. dun judge book by its cover. and actlly, they are just fine, and luna salah. but now mcm da oke wif evrythng, ngn them pn da bck to nrmal, nt really nrmal kot, sbb luna da byk diam ltely nieh. diam to EVERYONE. hmm.. my April Test result are BAD. gah, mybe i should be more 'rajin" lahhh. adoyy.

eyh eyh eyh,

catalyst. i miss you lahh.):

i need mia and hani,
lunasayang..

No comments: