Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

April 14, 2009

cry baby cry.

mamat ;

he is my friend. i love to be his friend, and he's so so so funny guy! we neva met yet. actlly, i have met him. but, dye blur. taprsan. haha. i cn share many things wif him. i mean, almost EVERYTHING kott. things yg i jrg share wif my bestf. but, tu dulu kan? nw, crrntly, lately nie we're not so close. he's busy wif his life and i do kindda busy too. so, flow wif the flow. acctly kn, kn kn, he almost perfect guy. haha. almost kott. i neva met sumone who re TOTALLY PERFECT. qq is the one who are almost totally perfect. (lupekan je.) but mamat dun have the 'kerinting' hair. ahaha. blah blah blah. dye tlampau baek fe me. he's too handsme fe me. and he's too jaooo to get. tapaya fikir lahh. and MOST important is he is my FRIEND. luna mmg just his FRIENDS not more or less. . to mamat, thnks cz alwys spprt luna. evntgh kte da not so close pn, mke sure kte ta lost cntct k. u're one of my VVIP. sorry cz alwys burden u wif my prblm. (:

p/s - why do i post his blog? ahaha. bored. englsh getting worst! X)

withalottoflove,
lunasayang.

No comments: