Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

June 20, 2010

sometimes

This is my third post in KMNS. :)                                                                

So hello and hye people!

I miss you. :’) Im fine here and there, I cant wait fe tomorrow. :B I goin home! Yeay! Hows my life? Im not in a good condition kot. Im sick. My tonsil bengkakk lagiii! Kesian kannn. :( Hmm.

Mau cakap ape eh? Hmm. My life here is fine. Alhamdulillah, but I still cant find my momentum untuk seiring dengan pembelajaran. Especially in math and chemistry. I love physics so much here, teachers is so good and enjoyable. I do hope I can find my err, momentum? HAHA. I want to accelerate. Now, I in constant velocity, means there is no acceleration. Acceleration is equal to zero. I have to put more force. Force is equal to mass times with acceleration. Increasing velocity will increase the acceleration, increasing in acceleration will increase the force. Newton Third Law states; When there is an reaction, there is an equal reaction. So when I upgrading my effect on my studies, then InsyaAllah there is an equal reaction kan? :D Budak physic yang sumpa poyo! HAHA.

Nowadays, I keep on telling myself to think positive. Being in matriculation its not easy. Its tough fe some people like me. People who are malasss. Ngee. so I have to be strong and no matter what happen, just keep holding on and please stay strong, then I know everything will be okey. Btw, can you believe me? I have changed my study techniques. Hoho. Im not so malas la, I be more rajen, but Anisah is thousand times more rajen than me ouhh, I don’t know how can she be that rajen ohh, sumpa I cant find the enjoy ness here, means. There is no time toi play around ; no tv-ing, online-ing, facebook-ing, play-ing, mandi-ing. Haha. That’s what I feel now. Less than a month I’ll face the mid sem test. Ooo shit! Im so damn scared. God please help me. I haven’t prepared anything yet!

Okeyyy. I think its has been a very long post, I have wasting a lot of time. Actually there is a lot of other stories about my friends and my classmateee and I want to tell you so freaking bad. But seriously, time and tide wait fe no men. Haha. Bbye. Iloveyou, please takecare. Muahmuah!

Today notes ; Time, can you stop now, I miss my qq. :(

Goodbyeboys;
Lunasayangg,

No comments: