Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

June 20, 2010

one word for you.

Hello and hye people, 

 First post in KMNS. 

Guess where am I now? Yea.. seratus markah buat anda! :D Im in KMNS. -.- Im not goin back home this week sebab last week I’ve enjoyed 3 days short holiday at home kan, so this week, I’ve to be here la. Hopefully ade air, PLEASE! Sebab on Thursday ; tade air! @#$%! Stop it Luna. Hee!

So, its quite a while since my last post kan kan kan? Did you miss me? I do miss you wonderluna.blogspot. ;) and all the readers. *ade ke readers? HAHA. So, what am I goin to bubbling eh today? Haaaa. Hows my life? Itssssss so freaking baddd. I don’t know what happen to me.

Seriously I feel like I wanna quit here. ): I seems like, cant adapt the matriculation life. I cant do the mathematics and the chemistry, everything seems so new. Err, mybe its not new, but my brains seems like can receive. I do have tried so many times, but seems like I don’t belong here.

Terasa macam nak keluar, but, I do love my friend here! I do love my practicum, my classmate, my blokistt. I found a great and fun friends here. Waida, Fara, Mira, Ila, Sufi, Suha, Zan, Kak Zuma, Kak Hanem, Kak Shu, Nurul. Im having a very good time with them walaupun talama pn I know them. Baru, few weeks. Waida, I do love her! She is great friend. I don’t know why but we seem to know each other dahhh sangat sangat lama. She pretty clumsy just like me and lil annoying just like me. HAHA! I do enjoy being her friend. :D

So now, saya sedang berfikir fikir untuk mengubah haluan saya. Tapi saya confuse sangat. Where should I go lagipun kan. Ntah la. But im hoping fe a miracle. Either two, move to another institution or stay here and dapat 4flat. Ohh God ; Please help me now. When I told Waida about this, and I don’t expect beliau akan nangis. :’( Ttbe terasa terharu, ade jugak orang sedih jika saya tiada di sini lagi, :’) Babe, don’t worry. Im not so sure yet la.

Today Notes ; I miss my abang so much here. I need him. ;(


tearseverywhere,

lunasayang.

No comments: