Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

February 21, 2009

keSINGLElan.

haihh, currently there is a lot of problem stuck in my head, i dont know what happen to me now, im tooooo LAZY now, i cumm.. grr, i hate myself fe being lazy, adoiii, then, there is a lot of problem, and i dont know who im supposed to share with.. mybe i should try to keep it and try to solve it by myself kot? it much better, i guess.

ngeh, day by day passed kn, byk my bestf yg makin jao lak. hmm, not only 1, 2, more than that. haihh, malang kuase enam. ntah lahh, but i keep on trying to fixed it. hahha. stupid luna. hahha. i try to be happy evryday, altgh not evryday i can be happy. but at least i try kn? hidup kn skali jek, so enjoy! ;D

ysterday kn, sumone ask me about kesinglelan luna lg. but yg tye tuh my bestf la. so i not really care lah kan. tade lah rse nk mara ohh, she ask bout qq, at that time, serious my head mcm stuck, i dunno what to say. and what i reply ; i dunno, i dunno. huhh, i still cnt gve d answer. grr, tgu la luna da dpt boyf bru, then mybe at that time i cn gve u the answr kot? hahaha.

eyh, i hve test nxt week! so wish me alotsaluck k! lyly ppl, (:

worriedface,
lunasayang. :S

No comments: