Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

February 4, 2009

imy blog!

hmm, lately nieh a lot of things happen at school, and home. having problem wif friend is really suck! y must i face this ha? seriously im too tired to face a PROBLEMS! problem, can u stay AWAY from me? grrr, i HATE my life now! ohh, I REALLY HATE IT!

u noe wat? de kawan mcm tade pn kdg2, i dun think dorg kesa pape pn, dorg too SELFISH! ngeh, hey babe, cn u act lyk a friend? nie tak, ckp bestf lah, but u dun act lyk that pn! shitt! grr, cn u guys make me happy fe just 1 day? i only want to have just one happy day wif u guys, Please.. now, i crying almost evry nght, and i dun hve anyone to share pn. there is NO ONE! i crying alone, and there is someone who are no one imprtnt in my lyf yg wat luna feel gud. and fyi, i love "sumone" more than u now! evntgh tapena jmpe, but dye try to make me happy, asking bout my health, bukan ta kesa mcm korg, nta2 luna mati pn korg tatao!

now, i takesa pn tade kwn, i cn STAND by my own! no need u guys pn. jato bgun i, i tanak pn korg kesa lg, keep on talking bout SHITT things! idrc! ngeh, i feel more close to feeta now, at least de gak 1 thing yg sgtt baek fe me. (:

withastupidface,
lunasayang.

No comments: