Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

December 2, 2011

Miss Independent

Hello and Assalamualaikum ppls! :)

Did you miss me, did you? I know you do. Hikhikhik. ;) Well, honestly, this week is the worst week ever. I hate it btw. I have a tons of lab report which I hate the most and I have no idea how to do it. And also assignmentsssss. And also presentations. Got two presentations next week. And yeah, havent done the slide yet. T.T Now tell me, budak environmental relaks sangat ke? -.-' I hate when some people says environmental was so easy kan, got no assignment got no test got no pressure. *hangguklu* Try to respect other course please. Please dont think your course is the scariest the hardest the best compared to others, its annoying you know. All the course have their pro and cons. Haruslah course tu wujud diatas sebab tertentu untuk kepentingan dan kegunaan tertentu. Understand me?


My mother taught me that Ive to respect others, if I want they respect to me since I was a little girl. I live with that words everyday. Well, mybe sometime I didnt apply it in my daily life but always remind myself to respect others. I did. Seriously. Haha. My mother is awesome, she always taught me to be a better person when I grow up. :) Well I know, your mum too. Haha.

Simple example, when your roomates are studying, and you the only one who want to sleep. And you told them to turn off the light. For me, something is wrong with it. Why dont you try to sleep in light, since your roomates all still studying? What if it happens everyday? They have to study in the dark, or in dim light. Well, they will rabun, they wont have healthy eyes just like me. And they will rabun because of you. Only because of you yes you you you YOU! *ohh, betul ke example aku ni ade kena mengena dengan respect? * 

Haha. Like seriously lah wey, respect others. When someone is solat, then you have to stop singing or anything lagha that you do. Please respect them who are praying. Respect is two way communication. When you respect others, the others will respect you. Not only with someone older, or anything. To everyone please. :) Youll know how the great feelings that you will feels when someone do respect them as you do. :) Believe in me. Respect its the most important things in our daily life. Without it, you are nothing. ;)

Saya janji akan respect others after this, awak bila lagi? ;)

Today Notes : Salam Maal Hijrah peeps. Semoga tahun ini adalah tahun yang lebih baik dari tahun tahun yang lepas. :) 

dontcryforme,
lunasayang. 

No comments: