Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

November 24, 2011

Stop and Stare



Assalamualaikum and hello peeps. :)

I miss you people. Apa kabarmu? Hak hak hak. Hello again. :)

We all have a plenty of choices in life. Every second of our life is actually have a million of choices. For example, when you cross the road, there is a lot of probabilities. One you will cross it when the traffic light shows red. Or you just cross it without thinking all those probabilities? Get me? Haha. I actually dont know how to express what in my heart now. Ive a lot to say when it comes to the choices things. Well, because Ive gone through a lot of that moment. Moment when you have to make a big decision with a lot of choices. I bet all of you have been through this too. Haruslah kan because youre normal people just like me. :)

Well, jujurnya ibu bapaku sangat nak aku jadi seorang CIKGU, :) Ohh, I mean actually they want me to be doctor, dentist or pharmacist at first, but Im not qualified at all to become that. Haha. For them, as a girl. CIKGU is the best career. Fyi, orang tuaku adalah orang lama. In their "future planning" for me, there is no engineering or architecture or accounting. Just those three professional career at the hospital and teacher. :)

I prefer to say my future career is environmentalist. InsyaAllah. :) I know my parents, they dont know about this course so much, and they dont have confident whether this course will give me a good career to me or not. Because they never think of other courses, I know mereka sangat risau dengan saya. They think I made a wrong decision, which well for me its a right decision. This is what I want, to be an environmentalist. :) They do support me eventhough they dont really show it up. They scared I might fall and couldnt stand again. And I give up. Dont worry ayah and mak, I will never give up. Thank you so much, Ayah and Mak. I'll do my best and prove to both of you, the path that Im taken is the right path. :) 

Today Notes : The wrong decision can always be corrected. Because sometime the wrong decision will lead us to the better ones. :)

imissmydadandmom,
lunasayang.

2 comments:

mirae said...

u take a rite decision 4 ur life :)

yda said...

:')