Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

April 16, 2010

Why?

Aloha, 

Gmbar menceritakan segala ny kan? Yep, KMNs, here I come babe. This is my second choice actually. I do pray to get KMM. But, tade rezeki kot. :( Bersyukur sangat sangat because Farah, Anisah, Qeela and cik NFK pn dapat situ. Eventhough they might not going there pn smue ny. But I know one of them mesti pergi jugak kan? :) Ramai kott yang dapat KMNs, *kene biasekan that word. LOL. From my school, and ade jugak from my primary school. Wuu, kecik dunia. Hmm, Im going there kot. InsyaAllah because I setakat ini tu yang dapat. Pray fe me okayy. ILY.

Today Notes ; I need you noww! 

sometimeithinkiloveyou,
lunasayang.

No comments: