Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

April 14, 2010

Why 10 or 11? Why not 7 or 8?

Hello Hello Hello, 

Miss me already? Woahh. I miss you too! Its have been 2weeks ++ since my last post. *Its has or Its have? Im pretty stupid at this. There is a lot of thing happen and happen. I cant express it. Its hard. I dont know. :/ Btw, 16 April, Matriculation result will be out. And Im so damn scare! Ohh, crapp! Time and tide wait for no man kan babe? So yeah, what else happen in my life eh? Ohh, i lost money, dalam kegawatan ekonomi, I lost is. Hows it? Best kann? Nahh, so now, I dont have cash. Cheque and credit card ade lah. Okai, tu penipuan besar. HAHA. 

Lagi, I went to Metro, hell yeah, the place that FULL of INDONESIAN and budak skola BAJET gangster lepak. HAHA. I searching fe a shoes, so my mum said, why dont I try to find it there kan? So, here I come. Ohh crap. No SIZE. Shittfingg. =.= Annoying.I think my foot getting bigger lah pulak. Mine was 10 befo, and now, 11. Homaigosh. How come it grew so cepat? Cepat gylak. * Grow, grew, grown. Im cnfused. -.- So, I dont find the shoes. =.= I want more flat shoes, because kalau tak  I'll wear converse with baju kurung. Pedulik. Men size agaknya mine berapa eh? 8/9 lah kot kan. Where can I find flat shoes with MY SIZE?

End this post, because of Migrain. -.-

Today Notes ; QQ, is this is the best way fe us? Sorry. :/

idontmeantobesomean.
lunasayang.

No comments: