Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

December 19, 2010

17 vs 18

Shhh. Attention please. Im eighteen now! :)

It has been long time ago since my last post. I cant blogging now sebab seems like I lost everything yang saya pernah miliki dulu. Which is my head.I have a lotsa stories and too many things to share with, but seems like it can be shared. Stuck in my head, I cant write or type it. Kesian kan? Things that I love to do once upon a timee dlu, I had to let it go when I in Kuala Pilah. -.-' and nowww, I cant write well. Hehh, btw

Thanks fe all wishes and present.
Iloveyousomuch. 
1437

static,ireallylikeyounow,
lunasayang.

No comments: