Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

December 23, 2009

mantan Pacar. :P



hye hello koniciwa . =.="


ohh. amat rindukan ini bloggyy. first of all. dunno what to say. ayammm..


a short list of my AZAM.


18 December 2009


Growing up and jadi big girl. big girl dont cry kan?
Kuruskan badan bley? -,-
Fill my accessories box with PURPLE and PINK accessories?  can i?
Study Add Math againn. tanak buat bley? -______-'
Try to love binatang kot. >:)


1 Muharram 1431


Menjadi insan yang baek.
Melemah lembut kan diri sikit?
Dekatkan diri dengan ALLAH.
Tinggal kan stipidous things.
more closer with my FAMILY. ilovethem! <3



1 Januari 2010


Get new cloth. LOL
have some fun with my GirlFriend. if the only if they still know me.
SUPERB result. GOSHH. Pleasee.
Offer fe scholarship from many places. JPA please? (':
i want UM please? if i got it. (:
License kott. na blaja ngn Basyar? takot FAILEDD!  -.-'
meet some new great friends. in the other world.  (:
still in contact with my girlfriends.


and and and ofcz i want QI RAZALI. :D


thanks Aja fe the present. pink accessories. na beli new accessories but dont have money. keje bley? secret recipe? can i? *gedikk. and thanks to QQ, Zack, Nisha, Sara, Iera too fe the present. sangat sangat menghargai ny.



today notes ; i want GoldFish. can anyone give it to me? a couple of Goldfish. pleasee. T____T


ohhGoldFish,
lunasayang.



No comments: