Quotes.

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next."

December 1, 2008

hmm,

now en, i rse takowt sgt, takowt ajal luna nk dekat, haih, luna tawu ta baek ckp cum uh, but tu la yg luna rse now, hmm, cum dlm paper today, 2 org meninggal bcuz of tanah runtuh, bnde cum uh taleh xpax kn? dak uh same age wif me lak uh, n kebetulan bestf mia. haih, malang ta berbau, ajal taleh di agak en, pape pn, Al- Fatihah fo both of them.

ntahh, i rse len now, lg ² ble dega doc ckp. haihh, hati luna riso sgt now, i takowt i ta dpt hdup lme kdg ² , dose luna bykk ag, :( , serious now, i gyle takot. ajal n maut uh kite tatao kn? yg kite leh wat now, keep praying and praying. if i die did my bestf gonna be sad? sumtym i ta rse pn they gonna be sad, :'(


but i hope they not sad la. sbb i dun want them to cry fo me, haih, kwn² if sumthing happen to me, please, i beg to u, dun cry, luna tamao sekse korg, lg pn im not gud fren. tayah nges, just fogve wateva i do to u. (': thanks sgt korg cuz be my fren, all of u're my bestf, evnthgh u talayan pn luna. sblom nieh myb i jarang ckp kt korg n now, i want tell u all ;



U Are The Best!
I Love You!
<3



klw pape jd kt luna, please, halal kn smue makan minum luna, ilmu yg korg bg, all laa. (: maaf kan smue salah² luna, doa kan luna, n jan pena lupe luna taw. (; ntha, when i wrte this blog, i nges, da meleleh la air mate. Friends i love u la!


fo my bestf,
miera, mia, feeta, kinah, hani, fara, seha, nisha, sara, QQ, zaqwan.
i really love you!
fo my frens,
amanians,all my frens, and my cousin.
thnks fo evrytngs!

with a lott of loves,
luna, (;

No comments: